RAK offers opportunities for fun if you visit for a day, a week or a month. You might end up wanting to stay forever. With a number of world-class resorts as your home base, you can:
- Soar above the sea, mountains and desert in a light aircraft rented from Jazirah Aviation Club, chaired by His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr al Qasimi.
- Ride a buggy in the desert or mountains.
- Swim and sail in the Gulf’s turquoise waters.
- Relax on the beach and get a massage in a beach cabana or sauna.
- Tee off under the stars in one of two world-class golf courses, Tower Links or Al Hamra.
- Join the locals and check out a traditional camel race at the Al Sawan Camel Track.
- Do some rock-climbing in a desert wadi.
- Take the kids for water rides at the Iceland Water Park.
For more information about vacation opportunities in RAK, check out http://rakopportunity.com/price-comparison-website-business-plan/.
This quote from His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi says it all:
“Ras Al Khaimah has historically been a destination for residents of the UAE’s other emirates for summer vacations. Today, because of the beauty of Ras Al Khaimah and the death of distance, we see an opportunity for us to bring Ras Al Khaimah to Europe, to different parts of Asia and to America so that the people in those countries can experience the beauty of Ras Al Khaimah and experience the hospitality of the people of Ras Al Khaimah.”